Electronic Mailing Lists
For discussion on how mailing lists can improve communication, please see:
The Artemis Project mailing lists are all located on the asi.org server
and all e-mail sent to the list is distributed by the Majordomo mailing
list server system. Subscriptions for many of the lists, however, is
handled by the Team Director membership system, so Majordomo is not used
to subscribe or unsubscribe from those lists. For those lists that are
not yet managed by Team Director, use the Majordomo commands listed
below to subscribe or unsubscribe to the lists.
Most of the Artemis Project mailing lists are for Artemis Society
International members only. If you are not yet an ASI member, you
can find information on joining on the
Join Artemis Society
International web page.
Public Majordomo Mailing Lists
The following two mailing lists are open to the general public; you do
not need to be an ASI member to join these lists.
Artemis Project General Discussions [email@example.com]
- Email to:
- Command to subscribe: subscribe artemis-list or subscribe artemis-list-digest
- Command to unsubscribe: unsubscribe artemis-list or unsubscribe artemis-list-digest
- Artemis Project News Announcements [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Email to:
- Command to subscribe: subscribe artemis-news
- Command to unsubscribe: unsubscribe artemis-news
- Posting to this list is restricted to ASI Headquarters staff
Members-Only Mailing Lists
Copyright © 2007 Artemis Society International, for the
contributors. All rights reserved.
Artemis Society International also operates dozens of members-only communication forums. These forums are described in the
companion document in the members-only web.
This web site contains many trade names and copyrighted articles and images.
Submit update to this page.
Maintained with WebSite Director.
Updated Thu, Mar 15, 2001.