Goals for the Lunar Sample Return Mission
The goals of the Lunar Sample Return Mission are:
Copyright © 2007 Artemis Society International, for the
contributors. All rights reserved.
- Land a probe on the moon and return a quantity of moon rock to Earth
- Generate revenues for investors, a manned lunar exploration base, and
for reinvestment in further probe missions
- Gain credibility for private planetary space ventures, the Artemis
Project in particular
- Gain hands-on experience for the Artemis Project team
- Establish space support infrastructure for moonbase
- Bootstrap private enterprise into commercial planetary space
This web site contains many trade names and copyrighted articles and images.
ASI Web Team
Submit update to this page.
Maintained with WebSite Director.
Updated Sun, Aug 1, 1999.