Related External Web Sites
3.3. Financing the Project
The following is a list of papers with related material,
but located elsewhere on the World Wide Web.
Copyright © 2004 Artemis Society International, for the
contributors. All rights reserved.
- "What Every Investor Should Know"
A publication of the Office of Public Affairs, Policy Evaluation
and Research; U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Investor assistance and complaints site, provided by the SEC.
An educational site for those wishing to gain a good
insight into how the stock market operates. Includes a simulation
model which you can use to try out simple investment strategies.
- Useful reference resource for those interested in finance matters.
Everything from online tutorials, stock report services, brokers,
rules, to economic reports, market reports, and corporate reports.
- Very comprehensive reference on UK/Euro instruments.
- Short guide on how to read annual reports.
This web site contains many trade names and copyrighted articles and images.
Submit update to this page.
Maintained with WebSite Director.
Updated Sat, Feb 14, 1998.