Related External Web Sites
Web sites outside the Artemis Data Book related to Science on the Moon.
Copyright © 2007 Artemis Society International, for the
contributors. All rights reserved.
- Proposals for Astronomical Observatories on the Moon
- maintained by Yuki D. Takahashi
Contributor to the Lunar Farside Radio Laboratory
(IAA Study) 2002/10/11 Presentation @ World Space Congress 2002/10 New Astronomy from the Moon.
- 2002 Lunar South Polar Infrared Telescope, NASA study
- Lunar Farside Radio Lab
- Lunar Farside Radio Lab - a study by the International Academy of Astronautics.
Coordinated by Claudio Maccone Member of the International Academy of Astronautics.
- IAA SETI Taskgroup: Lunar Farside Radio Laboratory
- Dr. Claudio Maccone, Ph.D, Italy. Vice Chair of the SETI Committee of the International Academy of Astronautics
and appointed Coordinator of the IAA Cosmic Study on the "Lunar Farside Radio Lab"
- Where on Moon?
- Where should we lay our radio array? We want a large flat area for
a long-baseline array -- inside a crater would be ideal!
- Romance to Reality: Moon & Mars mission plans
- ... Hence, radio communication with Earth will often require surface or orbital relays.
These must be designed to avoid interfering with farside radio telescopes.
This web site contains many trade names and copyrighted articles and images.
ASI Web Team.
ASI Web Team
Submit update to this page.
Maintained with WebSite Director.
Updated Mon, Apr 14, 2003.